Friday, April 8, 2011

The Best Investment I Have Ever Made!

.. was the time I spent convincing my friend to give me her Graco baby swing. :) Lauren loves this thing. She will just sit there for hours listening to the music and swinging back and forth. I genuinely wish my life was as easy as hers. Eat sleep poop repeat. I'm definitely jealous of my baby.

I can't believe I am going back to work in a week. I think it's actually a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I will definitely be happy to get out of the house and interact with people, but I am going to miss my little girl like crazy, and I will probably freak out being away from her so much in the beginning.

And once I go back to work, I can't even imagine how sleep deprived I will be. I'm extremely lucky she sleeps as much as she does, but everyone keeps telling me that it will change, and I really don't want it to change at all.

I get so caught up watching Lauren sleep, or wiggle, or just breath, that I lose all track of everything else. I have the hardest time believing I made her, from scratch. She is so amazing. She already has her favorite sleep outfit, and she loves music, mostly bad music from the 90's more than anything else. She definitely prefers 98 Degrees to Jason Derulo. I am so scared that I am going to be at work when she says her first word, or takes her first step. And I am definitely not ok with that. I am going to do everything in my power to be able to stay home with my little one.

And this is really the month to do it. I can see Mary Kay directorship in my very near future! Alright well, they tell you to sleep when the baby sleeps, so I should probably go crawl into bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment