Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring and Shoes!!

Today is the first really really beautiful day in St Louis. I love living in Dogtown, because I can open my doors and windows and smell all the restaurants and hear all the people going into the zoo. Occasions I hear drunken pub outbursts from Pat's. It's pretty amazing.

I am also extremely thrilled to have a reason to try on and play with all my new spring makeup that Mary Kay just released. I love spring colors. And I love having an entire bookcase full of makeup!! :) Granted, the more I use, the less I can sell.

Lauren is fast asleep in her bassinet. It's quite peaceful. I love the breaks like this when I get a moment to watch her breath. There is really nothing more amazing than a baby. I know, I turned sappy. Who saw that coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment