Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today is the first day..

of the rest of your life. Blah. Today was my first day back to work and I am ready for it to be my last. I was supposed to go back next week, but I definitely ran out of money a little sooner that I expected, so I picked up a shift for today and one for tomorrow. And I am a little glad I did, because weekends are good money, but I did not enjoy being away from my girl all day.

I am planning on taking a vacation at the end of June beginning of July. With any luck I will be driving my Mary Kay car and the baby will be sleeping better so we can make the trip home, in two days. Stopping overnight definitely. I don't want to attempt a 16 hour drive straight with a 3.5 month old. Especially since we will still be nursing.

I really can't wait to get her home to meet my family. My parents and Grandma's especially. And this is just the perfect age for her all small and cute and cuddly. I wish my family could come out here, because that would be perfect.

Ah, and she fell asleep, and I have to work in the morning, so I should get some sleep with her. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on the directory at "For the Love of Blogs." Working is definitely a bummer. Especially, when you have a tiny little one waiting at home. There are many feelings I experienced. Namely, guilt. Good luck with your upcoming trip to show your sweet one off... :)

    Newly following via GFC!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete